Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Fresh Start with a Familiar Topic


I've been writing about frugality and simple living on and off for almost a decade (granted, it's been more "off" than "on" for the last year or two). In the early 2000s, I wrote and published a print newsletter called Keep It Simple, devoted to examining all aspects of what it means to live a simpler life. More recently, I shared my musings on frugal living on two different blogs (Frugal is as Frugal Does and The Speeding Kitchen, a frugal food blog).

Although I stopped actively writing about living a frugal, simple life for the past couple of years, I've still been doing it, and I've been inspired to begin sharing my experiences and ideas again. Thus, this blog was born. I wanted to make sure my previous blog writings weren't lost, so I have imported them here for future reference (those are the entries dated between 2006 and 2008).

So, as we edge slowly towards spring here in Southern Ontario, I am looking forward to a fresh new beginning exploring the very familiar topic of frugal living. I hope you'll join me!

Image courtesy of Dan/freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails