Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yard Sale Report for May 22, 2010

 There was rain, rain and more rain in the forecast today, so I thought I might come up dry on the yard sale front. I decided not to even try any of the outdoor sales, and talked my husband into going down to a church rummage sale with me. This is the first time this year that I drove to a sale - it was already raining and looked like it might get worse! Plus, it was several kilometres away and I didn't want to be that far from home on my bike if it was really tipping it down.

As it turned out, it was a good thing I had hubby in tow, as the only thing we found was a summer button-down shirt for him. I will sometimes buy him clothes when he's not with me (he's just a little bit bigger than me, so I can usually guesstimate his size okay) but I prefer to have him there if possible. We got this shirt for $1.00. It looks better in real life than it does in the photo. He really needed some short sleeve "dressy casual" shirts, so this will be a good addition to his wardrobe.

Here's hoping for better weather and a wider selection of sales next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails