I need a little help from you - and in exchange I'm giving you the chance to win one of two copies of my new book, Cheap Appétit: The Complete Guide to Feeding Your Family for Less Than $400 a Month (While Eating Better Than You Ever Thought Possible). I made half a dozen recipes from the book just yesterday - I really do consider the 125+ recipes in the book indispensible in my kitchen, and I hope they will be in yours, too!
If you would like a chance to win a copy, do any of the following:
1. "Like" Cheap Appétit on Facebook (1 entry).
2. Share a link to the book listing (Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon UK or Barnes and Noble) and/or the book page on my blog on Twitter, Facebook or other social media (1 entry for each place you share it).
3. Share a link to any of the listings and/or the book page on your blog (1 entry).
4. Recommend the book for purchase at your library (3 entries). You'll need the book's ISBN number to do this, it's ISBN-10: 0982780397 or ISBN-13: 978-0982780398 depending on which one they want.
5. If you already have a copy of the book, write a review on Amazon (3 entries). Wouldn't it be nice to win another copy to give away to a friend or relative that could really use it?
6. Share a link to this giveaway post on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or other social media (1 entry for each place you share it).
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know which of the above activities you've completed, along with your email address so I know how to contact you if you've won.
You have until Monday, January 23nd at midnight EST to enter and I will announce the winner Tuesday January 24th!
This contest is open to all residents of Canada and the continental US (sorry, international readers!). I will be drawing the names the good old-fashioned way by pulling them out of a hat (the random number generator is just no fun!).
Thanks for your help, and good luck!