Friday, May 28, 2010

Food Waste Friday: Another Zero-Waste Week!

I'm pleased to report that I had another zero-waste week! This one seemed pretty easy to pull off, actually - I didn't even have to make a special effort to save anything from an untimely demise.  In the last couple of days my fridge has mysteriously filled up with food (I'm not quite sure how that happened - usually most things disappear at the speed of light around here!) so I am going to have to be vigilant to keep myself on a zero-waste roll. Head on over to The Frugal Girl if you want to know how others fared with their food waste this week.

I'm also excited to announce that I'm going to be holding my first giveaway next week! I'm going to keep the specifics a bit of a surprise until the official giveaway post goes up, but look for it on Tuesday - I promise it'll be worth your while. The giveaway will be open to all my Canadian and U.S. readers.

If you missed my earlier posts this week, I offered up a deliciously different baked bean recipe and shared how I got a gorgeous perennial garden for free! As usual, you can stop by tomorrow to check out my weekly yard sale report - after a couple rainy Saturdays, this week the weather is supposed to be fabulous.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all my U.S. readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails